Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
1) Always store your jewelry in an air-tight box or a sealed bag. Store the box or bag in a moisture-free area.
2) Clean your jewelry with a dry soft cloth to remove any dust with a brush and restore the shine.
3) Don't use your jewelry while having a bath or swimming.
4) Ensure your jewelry does not come in direct contact with perfumes, hair sprays, chemicals, or body lotions as they may react.
5) Do not use detergents, soaps, or toothpaste to clean your jewelry.
6) Store each piece separately to avoid chipping, scratches, or any entanglement.
7) Clean jewelry after every use.
8) Remove jewelry before washing hands or using hand sanitizers
|Product||SKU||Description||Collection||Availability||Product Type||Other Details|