Traditional Gold Plated Antique Golden Kada Bracelet For Ladies (1 PC)
- Traditional gold plated antique openable light weight Kada bangle from the house of Gehna Shop.
- Its Royal look with high-quality gold plating speaks itself about our rich Heritage Jewelry tradition.
- Intricate floral detailing makes it look more traditional and ethnic.
- Perfect choice for weddings, parties, and other Indian festivals.
- All Sizes are available.
- Bangle Size: 2.4 Inches.
- Bangles Width: 1.5 inches.
- Dispatched within 7 to 10 business working days.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 4 cm|
Kundan, AD, Imitation Ruby, Pearls
Birthdays, Festive, Party, Wedding
Women Love Jewelry as it not only enhances their beauty but also gives them social confidence. Gehna Shop provides the exclusive and latest collection of golden bracelets for women online at the best quality and affordable rates. This piece of Gold plated imitation antique golden Kada bangle made with brass metal will enhance your beauty and compliment your dress. Jewelry is made of the finest material and is plated with high quality to ensure a long-lasting life of the product. Adorn this lightweight gold played Kada with any traditional and ethnic outfit to add elegance and brilliance to your look. These openable golden bracelets for women will be a treasured inclusion in every women’s closet.
100% Quality Product, Affordable Prices.
Shop our products on Facebook also.
This designer gold-plated all-time wearable Kundan Stud can be a good choice as an Add On.
Gehna Shop is committed to providing quality products at the best market rates.
Occasion : Wedding/ Festive / Party/Traditional Festivals
- Keep it in Zip Locks or Plastic Boxes.
- Keep the jewelry away from heat, water, sprays, and chemicals as they may react.
- The images represent the actual product though color and image may slightly differ because of the lighting effects.
- This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment.
- Due To the COVID pandemic delivery time may increase from 7 to 10 business working days.