Handmade Jadtar Maang Tikka
- Fine quality Jadtar (Pacchi kundan) Maang Tikka from the house of Gehna Shop.
- Its traditional and contemporary design makes it look more classy and designer.
- Studded Pacchi Kundan with Multiple beaded pearls hangings enhances its overall look.
- Perfect choice for weddings, parties, and other Indian festivities.
- Tika Length: 3.0 inches.
- Tika Width: 1.8 inches.
- Keep it in Zip Locks or Plastic Boxes.
- Dispatched within 10 working days.
- Keep the jewelry away from heat, water, sprays, and chemicals as they may react.
Availability: 5 in stock
|Dimensions||11 × 7 × 3 cm|
Pacchi Kundan, Pearls
The Maang Tikka is an integral part of an Indian bride’s ensemble. It is essentially a piece of jewelry that has a hanging ornament at one end and a hairpin at the other. The pin is attached to the hair in such a way that the ornament dangles at the hairline of the woman. Indian traditional look is incomplete without a “MAANG TIKKA”. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry meant for adorning the forehead. It comes in various types and various sizes.
Gehna Shop provides different types of handmade Maang tikkas made from different types of metal alloys, embellished with different types of colorful stones and Jadtar (pacchi Kundan). Our Tikka collection says truly about our Traditional and Ethnic Indian heritage jewelry. We are committed to providing Fine quality jewelry with the Best Prices.