Gehna Shop products are of high quality and with fine craftsmanship, please follow these simple procedures to preserve your product.
1) Always store your jewelry in an air-tight box or a sealed bag. Store the box or bag in a moisture-free area.
2) Clean your jewelry with a dry soft cloth to remove any dust with a brush and restore the shine.
3) Don’t use your jewelry while having a bath or swimming.
4) Ensure your jewelry does not come in direct contact with perfumes, hair sprays, chemicals, or body lotions as they may react.
5) Do not use detergents, soaps, or toothpaste to clean your jewelry.
6) Store each piece separately to avoid chipping, scratches, or any entanglement.
7) Clean jewelry after every use.
8) Remove jewelry before washing hands or using hand sanitizers